The Department of Labour have made it easy to apply for UIF benefits by setting up a free online service that allows you to securely submit your UIF declarations and pay your monthly UIF contributions. Employers are able to update individual employee salary details and be provided with a streamlined service that calculates UIF contributions associated with their monthly returns. Accessibility to Ufiling is easy, as long as you have an internet connection you are able to access your employee declarations information anywhere; anytime. Domestic or commercial employers are now able to ensure that they are compliant with all their UIF requirements. No more excuses!
So how do we get compliant using uFiling? Simply follow the following steps:
- Go to www.ufiling.co.za
- Click on the “activate my uFiling account button
- Decide whether you are Domestic; Commercial or Agent and click on the associated button - ensure that you have read and obtained the information and documentation that is required of you before you proceed
- Read the terms and conditions and confirm you accept them
- And then just follow the prompts. The system will require you to complete details before it will allow you to move forward in the process
- Log on and passwords help protect and secure your information
It would appear that the Department of Labour has made things very easy for us, and by doing so there is little room for non compliance. If you aren’t registered – then we suggest you get onto ufiling as soon as possible.