EMPLOYEE RECORDS SYSTEM
The Employee Records System centralizes all the information required to run an efficient HR Department. All employee documentation is organized and recorded according to categories such as:
- Personal details
- Bank and financial details
- Incident reports
- The system records employee information and documentation
- Records the current number of employees according to division / department with the automatic updating of figures when people are employed or leave.
- Keeps records of inactive employees (those not in the company any longer)
- Employees can update their own details which are sent for managerial authorization before being added to the system
- Forms the backdrop for the other modules and can be used as a stand-alone module or integrated into other modules
- It has a search facility for easy finding of staff
- Security rights define the access people have to the information
- Keeps personnel records such as appraisals, incident reports, employee perks
Reports can be customized and requested by employee, division or department.